I’m back today with a fun Five on Friday to help us ring in the New Year — some festive champagne drinks for your celebration! I’ve been on the couch most of the week with my *annual* holiday head cold, but I’m looking forward to sipping one of these tomorrow evening during our own little New Years Eve celebration.
So because I know you probably have a healthy to-do list for today I’ll get right to it…
1. Christmas Champagne Cocktail. Because even though it’s not Christmas anymore, this looks delightfully refreshing and festive!
2. Champagne Mule. I’m a fan of a classic Moscow Mule, so this one caught my eye. And can we just talk about those copper flutes?? #hearteyes
3. Winter Champagne Cocktail. These are just gorgeous to look at and I love the orange twist and don’t you know that sprig of rosemary must smell delish.
4. Grapefruit Champagne Cocktail. I do love the tart of grapefruit and think this would be perfect for New Years Day brunch.
5. French 75. I had to include this as a personal favorite of me and my BFF… it’s an old-fashioned cocktail and it’s turning up on cocktail menus everywhere. What’s old is new again!
I haven’t quite figured out our New Years menu yet, but it will be something cozy as Old Man Winter has arrived again today. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and look forward to sharing some reflections and goals (and a project or two) next week.
Cheers!Heidi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Decor & More