Howdy, friends! The hubs and I have escaped to one of our favorite spots for the weekend — Lake Rabun… we’re celebrating 10 years of marriage/blended family today! So of course, that tops the list for today’s Five on Friday. 🙂
1. The plunge… if you didn’t already know, we got married at his aunt’s home on Lake Rabun and jumped off the boathouse after saying our vows.
Lots of wonderful memories from that special day! In ten years we’ve marked 4 high school graduations, 2 college graduations, new business ventures, lots of ups and downs, loss of loved ones, and unspeakable joy. We are truly blessed. Wonder what the next 10 years has in store for us?
2. This idea for a wedding… Speaking of weddings, I found this on Instagram and think it’s the CUTEST idea for a sit-down reception! (Sorry for the screen shot)
3. This front porch score… Happy Anniversary to us! Hayneedle timed their sale perfectly so we’ll be enjoying these soon.
4. Summer reading… My reads have been few and far between lately. I blame my busy schedule, Criminal Minds marathons on Ion, and HGTV. Somehow I’ve gotten out of the habit of reading before going to sleep, so I’m planning dive into a book or two this weekend and try to get my groove back. What are you reading now?
5. A summer cocktail… Thinking we might mix a batch of these at the lake this weekend…
Wishing you a weekend of sunshine, good reads, refreshing cocktails, and relaxation!
Pin It© Copyright 2016 Heidi, All rights Reserved. Written For: Decor & More